At Ewald Consulting, we say, “We don’t produce events – we produce experiences.” A perfectly executed meeting fails if it lacks excitement, enthusiastic participation, industry-leading content, and opportunities to connect that are beyond comparison with other associations. Attendees need to leave the event energized. They need to go back to their offices and tell colleagues that these are the best events they’ve ever attended and they can’t wait to go to another event in the future.
Ewald Consulting’s team of event managers brings a breadth of experience and knowledge on how to make these meeting experiences happen — from sourcing, contract negotiation, registration, vendor management, onsite logistics and all the logistics in between.
- Our event managers and event coordinators plan more than 200 events every year.
- We plan everything from small one-day networking events and golf tournaments to large international annual conferences.
- We share best practices and innovations across the team to make our client events better.
What’s an organization to do when a seminar becomes too popular? The Association of Workplace Investigators (AWI) confronted this issue and worked with Ewald Consulting to find a solution that works even after in-person events return.
Popular AWI seminars were hitting capacity within one day, making it difficult to increase the number of attendees per in-person seminar because of room set logistics. In response, the seminars moved to a virtual format. Each six-hour seminar is now split into three two-hour sessions, held weekly. AWI has doubled the number of full seminars, yet continues to sell out. Pricing for the virtual seminars is the same as for the in-person version. A broader geographic audience is able to attend the virtual seminars. This model will be used to supplement the in-person offerings going forward.
- Conference A/V production management
- Catering and meeting space management
- Convention budgeting
- Event onsite support
- Conference logistics planning
- Convention profit and loss statement
- Exhibitor management
- Hotel contract negotiation
- Mobile app set-up and management
- Offsite event site selection and contracting
- Golf tournament management
- Room blocks and site selection
- Speaker and moderator management
- Sponsorship fulfillment
- Third-party vendor management
Vicki Thein, CMP, CMM
Director of EventsProudly served in the US Air Force National Guard, loves traveling, and new experiences. Very…
Amanda Maw, CMP
Senior Event Manager
I love Minnesota Winters – Snow, Christmas, Hockey, what’s not to love!
Sarah Ewald, CMP
Interests include vacations on the North Shore, skiing, and spending time with my 3 sisters.
Jill Tichy, CMP
I love being outdoors, camping, coaching basketball for all ages, and watching sports!
New mom, die-hard Vikings fan, board game enthusiast, love to travel (goal to hit every…
I like playing softball and volleyball. Ghost Adventures is one of my favorite TV shows.…
Fan of true-crime podcasts and sports. Amateur plant collector. (Pronouns: she/her)
When I’m not working, I’m in the gym powerlifting or in the woods hiking with…
Senior Event Manager
Traveling, sports (especially hockey and football), hiking and camping are some of my favorite things!
I am obsessed with traveling and saying yes to any crazy adventure and I am…